Physiotherapists are university educated, primary health care practitioners focused on rehabilitating injury to allow patients to maximize function and achieve optimal physical performance.
Why Choose Progressive Rehab?
Progressive Rehab’s physiotherapists have specialized knowledge of the anatomy, physiology, and movement of the human body. This allows them to:
- Accurately diagnose the patient’s condition
- Identify the underlying root cause of the problem(s)
- Create an individualized and focused treatment plan to facilitate recovery from injury, alleviate or control symptoms, and prevent future reoccurrence.
Physiotherapy treatment at Progressive Rehab generally involves of combination of manual (“hands-on”) therapy, specific exercises, therapeutic modalities, and patient education. Our physiotherapists utilize a variety of treatment techniques and approaches. These include:
- Joint mobilization
- Manipulative Therapy
- Soft tissue & myofascial release
- Ergonomic education
- Patient education
- Gunn IMS
- Therapeutic Modalities – ultrasound, IFC, TENS, heat, ice, paraffin wax, etc.
- Taping techniques
- Individualized exercise programs – strengthening, stretching, endurance, sport-specific, functional, work-specific, etc.
Physiotherapists at Progressive Rehab are skilled at treating a variety of conditions. These conditions include (but are not limited to):
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chronic pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Dizziness, vertigo, & imbalance
- Frozen shoulder
- Heel/foot pain
- Hip impingement
- Low back pain
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Muscle strains & ligament sprains
- Neck pain
- Patella-femoral pain syndrome & knee injuries
- Postural disfunction
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rotator cuff & shoulder injuries
- Sports injuries
- Tendonitis & bursitis
- Tennis & golfer’s elbow
- TMJ dysfunction (jaw pain)
- Workplace injuries
- Ask what else we can help you with…
To book an appointment, if you have any questions, or you would like to schedule a free phone consult, please Contact Us today.