Progressive Rehab is open for in-clinic appointments. We are also continuing to offer virtual physiotherapy appointments.
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Therefore, we have made several modifications to our clinic procedures and policies based on the guidelines provided by our regulatory Colleges, the Ministry of Health, and Peel Public Health. These modifications include:
- Pre-appointment COVID-19 screening questionnaire administered to all patients – patients who screen positive will have their appointments postponed
- Daily COVID-19 screening and self-monitoring of all staff
- Modified patient appointment scheduling to minimize the number of people in the clinic
- Removal of patient waiting area – patients will wait in their vehicles and only enter the clinic at appointment time
- Increased physical distancing of treatment spaces and increased use of private treatment rooms
- Appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for all patients and staff
- Plexiglass screen installed at reception desk to protect patients and staff
- Readily available hand sanitization stations for patients and staff
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization of all treatment areas (e.g. table/plinth, modalities/machines, exercise equipment, etc.) and common contact areas (e.g. counter tops, door handles, POS machine, chairs, etc.)
Thank you for your continued trust in our services. We look forward to working together for a better you!
Please contact us to schedule your appointment.